Boca Ciega Estates
11 New-Construction Luxury Homesites, Just Steps from Boca Ciega Millennium Park & Seminole City Center
Boca Ciega Estates is a new-construction, HOA community primely located in sunny Seminole, Florida. This all-new community features 11 large, estate-sized lots that are privately backed up to a park and ready for construction. Choose one of eight spacious, modern floorplans to fill your lot and get ready to call this place home. Boca Ciega Estates is conveniently located near a variety of local amenities. Enjoy shopping at the new Seminole City Center just 5-minutes away or walk over to the Boca Ciega Millennium Park and enjoy a variety of family-friendly outdoor activities. Beach access is also just 7-minutes from your doorstep, so you can enjoy all that the gulf has to offer. At Boca Ciega Estates, you can experience living in the middle of it all while still enjoying the peace, quiet, and privacy of your own estate-sized lot (approximately 70′ wide x 200′ deep). Scroll down to learn more about our exciting new community and everything that the surrounding area has to offer.
Featured Floorplan: The Biscayne II
The Biscayne II provides you with all the convenience of single-level living in an expansive, comfortable open floorplan. This particular floorplan is available in three elevations and endless color variations to suit your personal preference. As with all of our floorplans, buyers will work with a design consultant from our Design Center to create the home of their dreams. See below for more information or to view a virtual 3D tour of this home.
Entrance & Foyer
- The covered entryway leads into a spacious foyer with high, 15’ ceilings and bright overhead windows that provide an abundance of natural lighting to the interior space. From this grand entrance, you’ll be able to see just how open the floorplan is with a long view of the leisure room that extends all the way to the lanai.
Leisure Room, Kitchen, & Dining Room
- The Biscayne II features an open concept design with a large leisure room, eat-in kitchen, and an expansive dining room for entertaining guests. The spacious kitchen has lots of counter space and an attached pantry for storage, while the large dining area offers enough space to fit an 8-person table.
Covered Lanai & Pool Bath
- The leisure room features 16’ long sliding doors that open up to a large covered lanai outside. When these doors are open, it creates the perfect indoor/outdoor living space for enjoying nice weather. Once inside the lanai, you’ll find a door to a full pool bathroom that’s only accessible from the lanai (pool options available). The lanai is also accessible through the master suite.
- The master suite features tray ceilings and a large master bath with his and hers walk-in closets and vanities, in addition to a soaking tub and a separate shower.
Additional Bedrooms, Baths, & Den
- The Biscayne II features two additional bathrooms, as well as three additional bedrooms, including one bedroom that commonly acts as a den or flex-space when needed.
3-Car Garage, Closet, & Utility Room
- Connected to the home is a large 3-car garage with an optional side-door to go outside. From the garage, you’ll enter the home through a mudroom with a bench area that acts as a drop zone. Nearby is a spacious storage closet, as well as a separate utility room with washer and dryer hook-ups.
Biscayne II Photo Gallery
View Photos of our Featured Model
Boca Ciega Millennium Park is Right at Your Doorstep, and You’ll be Just 7 Minutes from White Sand Beaches
Seminole, Florida offers a variety of unique activities and amenities to its residents. When you live at Boca Ciega Estates, you’ll be poised to explore all that this wonderful area has to offer. Boca Ciega Millennium Park is just steps away from your door, where you and your family can enjoy nature trails with boardwalks by the water, a dog park, a playground, picnic shelters, fishing access, and a canoe launch. Beach and water lovers will blissfully have a place to call home just 7-minutes from the nearest beach access in peaceful Indian Shores, and you’ll also be close to other beautiful beaches such as Redington Shores, Redington Beach, Madeira Beach, and Treasure Island.
Boca Ciega is also conveniently located just minutes away from Publix and the new Seminole City Center, where you’ll have quick access to an array of shops and restaurants, as well as salons, a movie theatre, a fitness center, a pet hospital, and an urgent care center. You’ll also be less than 20 minutes from marinas and the exciting John’s Pass Village & Boardwalk. Whether you embrace the Florida outdoor lifestyle, or you enjoy being near exciting things-to-do, Boca Ciega Estates has something for everyone.
View Photos of Surrounding Area Features and Amenities