Kersey Lake Estates
Lake Kersey Estates offers a magical lifestyle combination including an enclave of seven homesites located on the shores of Lake Kersey, a 5.72 acre lake. Kersey Lake Estates combines a gated community privacy with suburban conveniences and also provides a private gated entrance to Pinellas Trail a unique, protected greenspace for walking, jogging, skating and biking.
Estate Home floorplans with 2,601 to 3,468 square feet offering the finest craftsmanship, design, and service.
- From the mid $400’s
- 6 floor plans to choose from
- 3, 4, and 5 bedroom floor plans available
- 2 and 3 car garages
- Stunning lake and preserve views
- No Flood Insurance Required
Kersey Lake Estates is located east of Seminole Boulevard at the eastern end of Blossom Lake Drive in Seminole Florida.
- Minutes from I-275, Gandy Bridge and Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Close to dining, shopping and entertainment at John Pass Village and Boardwalk
- Close to numerous tourist attractions, water sports and local beaches, including Redington, Madeira, Treasure Island, St. Pete and Clearwater.
- 22′ above Sea Level!
- No Flood Insurance Required.
Kersey Lake Estates location
GPS 10282 Blossom Lake Dr,
This will take you to the community entrance.
Public Schools within 3 miles
ORANGE GROVE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
10300 65th Ave North, Seminole, FL 33772
MADEIRA BEACH FUNDAMENTAL K – 8
591 Tom Stuart Causeway, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
SEMINOLE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
10950 74th Ave North, Seminole, FL 33772
OSCEOLA MIDDLE SCHOOL
9301 98th St North, Seminole, FL 33777
OSCEOLA FUNDAMENTAL HIGH SCHOOL
9751 98th St North, Seminole, FL 33777
Private Schools within 5 miles
AMERICAN MONTESSORI ACADEMY
7400 62nd Ter N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781
8000 Starkey Rd, Seminole, FL 33777
KESWICK CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
10101 54th Avenue North, St. Petersburg, FL 33708